Friday 5 April 2013

Food for the Brain


So many people feed their brain junk!
Like TV…
News…
Politics…
Etc…
Well I believe you should be feeding your brain with things that will better your life! Not bring you down!

Watch this video, it will expose the truth of feeding your spirit and brain…
I couldn’t agree more with this video.
We are what we say we are, our thoughts take form around us and we become who and what we think we are.
It’s the same for what we think we can achieve.
If you say to yourself I’ve got this, I’m going to make it happen 9 out of 10 times you will.
It all comes down to self belief when it comes to the mind.
Thoughts are very powerful.

How We Can Think More Positively

Like everything we need to get into a good habit so eventually we don’t even have to try any more it becomes natural to us.
It’s the same for thinking positively.
Whenever you’re in a difficult situation or you’re unsure about something just say, “I know there’s an answer and I will find it” or “I know I can do this.”
You’ll be surprised at the results.

I’ve been lucky as I’ve always thought this way, I’ve never been a negative person.
I know there’s always a solution to our problems. It might be hard to find sometimes but it’s always there, trust me.
Another point worth mentioning is that you pick up the habits of the people around you.
If you’re around negative people chances are you will share the same negative thoughts and habits as your friends.
However if you surround yourself with positive, optimistic people then you will soon find yourself being more positive and optimistic yourself!

How You Can Surround Yourself With Positive People

I have surrounded myself with the most positive people I have ever met in my life.
How?
By joining the Empower Network. These people share the same ambitions as me, we all want to be successful and we all support each other to achieve our goals.
If you haven’t joined already, what’re you waiting for?
Join today and start surrounding yourself with the right people that will lift you and your thoughts to success.
Empower Network
If you enjoyed today’s post please ‘like & share’ this page so someone else can benefit from it!
Work With Me – Click here.


If you like this post on food for the brain, retweet and comment please!

2 comments:

  1. The major search engines look favorably on links obtained organically, and this will help increase your page rank, search engine visibility, and your reputation in your specific niche. To monitor the backlinks of your competitors try the free trial period of ColibriTool .

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Natural Link Building Mechanism for the year 2012 is very strict as Google change its policies and rules about link building to cut down spammy links. Your post is pretty good for this regard in which you describe different techniques to get high page rank as well as traffic by accepting the rules of Google. http://colibritool.com/ is also working for this purpose to provide you great Search Engine Optimization services.

    ReplyDelete

 "Do These 3 Things....

And Make Money, Every Time!"

FREE Video Reveals How YOU Can Start Making Money Online TODAY!

We respect your email privacy